Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tickle Me Pink Fashion Show 2011

This year for the Tickle Me Pink Fashion Show, I not only designed for my third year, but I also co-produced the show with Adair Reidy and Zoe Patterson. Zoe started the show four years ago to benefit Pink Ribbons Project, a Houston breast cancer organization which uses the arts to raise awareness. 

Contrasting last year's collection, I only designed five pieces this year since I arrived from a month long trip a day before the show. Although I might have made one of my pieces the day of the show (insider secret), the show at Spring Street Studios was a success. Not only was the fashion haute, but the music from DJ Dan Rose also made the show quite the fashion event of the summer. I may have suggested a few tunes for the night (fashion + music = my life, duh!). We honored Sarah Stewart and Tysh Mefferd of Stella and Dot! My wonderful sister took all my pictures as always, and seeing them after the show made my month! They truly are AMAZING photos! Also a special thanks to all my models for helping me model, without you, I would not have been able to exhibit my clothes! Enjoy!
xox,
RoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment