Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Beginning of What's Not the End

Hello all,


In case you have not signed the petition against SOPA and PIPA, please do so before continuing to read this post. Here's your chance. I'll even give you some time to think about it:


SIGN HERE




























Now that that's done with, I will now inform you on my current schedule and life. As you may have noticed, last semester I was a bit absent from the blog. It was all that chemistry and calculus. However as I continue onto better classes that are for my major (textiles & apparel), I realize that yet again I will be swamped with homework and projects. I am currently in 15 hours (but technically it's 18), I am interning with CollegeFashionista (Check out my posts weekly, especially you boys!) But nonetheless I will try my hardest to keep Moda a la Rojo fresh and moving....so do not fret too much. Also remember to read Spark Magazine since I am a writer for the magazine. I will be sure to post links as soon as issues are released and if I am ever featured on the home page of CollegeFashionista.... well we'll see about that one.


Fall Fashion Week is quickly approaching and I can't promise you full coverage a la last year when I was a senior in high school and school was getting easier by the day, but I can promise you that I will be writing about at least a few shows and fixing up some dandy photos of collections for your eye's entertainment. I will be getting Photoshop, InDesign, AND Illustrator this week so some creative fixings will be coming your way.


I am also in an Apparel class so some photos of new designs I will be working on will be displayed here, and let's just say I might go beyond my boundaries and design some clothing for those martians we women like to call men! So boys, I might just be able to make you something now, but don't get your hopes up too high....


And finally I am also in a Visual Merchandising and Display class...it's basically all group work minus the final project so you might not see much of my stuff from that..but in any case, stay true to Moda Rojo and have faith, because I will make SOME time to write a bit, and post pictures. The good thing is that you can all FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MODAROJO where I update constantly via the cellular phone and TUMBLR  where I will post some cool photos and music so you can see where my ideas are straying to....


Enjoy browsing on the inter webs while you can! The full makeover for Moda RoJo is coming soon C:
Prabal Gurung Spring 2012 photo courtesy of style.com


xox,
RoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment