Monday, May 21, 2012

Halfway Through

Well...
It is May 21st and how many times have I posted in the year 2012? Probably about twice. I don't exactly remember the last time I posted and I have lost my touch as a blogger...but there are reasons behind my absence. First of all, school has taken over my life which is why I did not update my blog. But then I also experimented even more with fashion journalism and took an internship with CollegeFashionista where I wrote a weekly column about men's fashion. Then I also became a writer for Terror Magazine and of course continued to write for Spark Magazine. And continuing my fashion endeavors, I became more involved with University Fashion Group at UT and ran for assistant events planner. So all in all, while I have not exactly been writing on Moda Rojo I have however done everything related to fashion. Not to mention that I was finally in a fashion design class at UT. 


But now that my first year of university is over and I am currently in Mexico City where I have an internship with Nylon Mexico, I have all the time in the world to blog, and update you on my randomness as it relates to my three passions--fashion, music, and food. And as a present to your eyes, I finally updated my banner which I had been working on for a while. So I hope you like the newness and freshness of Moda Rojo, and now just wait for what's to come this summer. 


For hourly updates, follow me on twitter @modarojo


For weekly fashion, art, and music inspirations follow me on www.modarojo.tumblr.com


xox,
RoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment