Monday, May 21, 2012

LA MUSIQUE D'ETE

I discovered that Spotify can be used while in Mexico, so my life is pretty much complete. And because it's summer that means I have time to listen to more music and discover even more to share. I recommend some classics with a mix of some new stuff. Listen up brothers. and sisters too. But mostly men share my taste in music because I'm cool. Just kidding. Confession: I might be a bit cracky these days because I have no where to run since my mother has forbid me to run the streets of Mexico. Talk about overprotective. But I will just run up and down the stairs of my grandmother's house in the mean time until I sweat--be right back.


(I might have some foodie posts soon since I have not obsessed over food on moda rojo in a long time, or really ever. 


And now back to the music. Oh can I just say that the commercials for the presidential campaign in Mexico are insane and take up 500093043 minutes on the radio, so basically the radio sucks in Mexico right now. Which is why I need to update the pod. or the iPod as normal people would say.


check it.
xox,
RoJo


The XX- VCR
Of Monsters and Men- King and Lionheart
Alabama Shakes- I Found You
Mark Foster, A-Track, Kimbra- Warrior
Best Coast- The Only Place
Miike Snow- Paddling Out
Cults- Abducted
Magic Wands- Black Magic
Geographer- Verona
Grimes- Oblivion
Pepper Rabbit- Older Brother
Youth Lagoon- Cannons
Group Love- Tongue Tied

No comments:

Post a Comment